Search Newly Celiac

Thursday 9 February 2012

So what ABOUT that dog??!!!


I was browsing the natural food aisles in Extra foods (my newest venture)  YAY!!! they are the only store in B.C. that I KNOW has CHEX!!!!   Normally priced cereal we can eat!!!! and I discovered gluten free pet foods and snacks...it HAS been nagging at me that the dog food probably has gluten in it..I have been reassuring myself that we CAN NOT afford gluten free pet food (2 dogs...four cats) and I DON'T want to get rid of the dogs or cats so...I figure if we don't let her feed them any more (she can feed the guinea pig, turtles and fish...yeah I know...5 kids, a school in my house and a total zoo...lol ) and she will NEVER eat out of the animal's bowls..we ALWAYS wash our hands when we feed them and the food is kept outside...PLUS we do not wash their dishes inside either...SO in hope this is ok ???!!!   I guess I will keep thinking about it...I worry about them licking her but she doesn't like them licking her and they listen to her..

No comments:

Post a Comment